- WATCH - Welcome
- WATCH - What to Expect
- SURVEY - What excites you?
- WATCH - The Regulatory Structure
- READ - Unlawful Acts & Criminal Liability
- OPTIONAL - Download Rules
- QUIZ - Test Your Knowledge
- WATCH - IDs: The 5 Forms & Inspection
- ASSESS - Your ID Checking Skills
- WATCH - Expert ID Checking
- WATCH - Spot Fraudulent IDs
- QUESTIONNAIRE - Have You Encountered a Fraudulent ID?
- QUESTIONNAIRE - Is That a Borrowed ID?
- WATCH - Medical Cards
- READ - Patient Cards Compliance Tips
- QUIZ - Checking IDs
- WATCH - Effects & Health Risks
- WATCH - Forms of Consumption & Responsible Use
- QUESTIONNAIRE - How Do You Promote Safe Use?
- EXPLORE - CDPHE Resources
- QUIZ - Consumer Education
- WATCH - Sales
- READ - Clarification on Medical Sales Limits
- QUIZ - Sales & Violations
- WATCH - METRC & Waste
- QUESTIONNAIRE - METRC Challenges
- QUIZ - Inventory Management
- WATCH - Books & Records
- QUIZ - Books & Records
- WATCH - Health & Safety
- QUIZ - Health & Safety
- WATCH -Security
- ASSESS - Camera Checklist
- QUIZ - Security
- WATCH - Packaging & Labeling
- READ - Packaging & Labeling Rules
- ASSESS- Packaging & Labeling Checklist
- QUIZ - Packaging & Labeling
- READ - Final Exam Prep
- REVIEW - Course Slides
- TAKE - Final Exam
- SURVEY - Provide Your Feedback!
How long is the course?
Approximately 2 to 3 hours, but the on demand platform allows you to work at your own pace from anywhere, anytime. Start and stop as you please or revisit modules if you wish.
What is the cost?
$99 per person
Group discounts available
How long is the designation valid?
However, Hospitality Businesses are required to take the basic training plus hospitality supplement annually.
Who should take the course?
All owners, managers and staff involved with handling and sale. The Responsible Vendor designation is achieved when the program has been successfully completed by all employees selling and handling cannabis, all managers, and all resident on-site owners, if any.
Hilary was born and raised in Baton Rouge and graduated Summa Cum Laude from Louisiana State University with a Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Business.
After several years as a commercial real estate appraiser, she moved to Colorado's Western Slope and was recruited to work for a local cannabis company, which was a small medical center at the time. When the recreational industry emerged, the business rapidly expanded, staff multiplied, and the need for compliant procedures and training became increasingly evident. This spurred her into exhaustive study of the Colorado cannabis rules and statutes and the development of a thorough system for their implementation.
This hands on experience, coupled with a thorough knowledge of the rules and laws governing Colorado licensees, created a unique expert. She later became an independent consultant and founded Colorado Compliance Consultants with the desire of helping Colorado cannabis businesses succeed in their compliance and risk management goals.
In her free time, Hilary enjoys traveling, hiking, biking, ice skating, camping and horseback riding. As a Louisiana native, she welcomes you to the course with sincere southern grace. Listen carefully and you may even hear a hint of the bayou! But don't be fooled, her focus is strictly on Colorado cannabis compliance.